Saturday, April 23, 2011

Domino's Pizza Chocolate Lava Cake


While waiting for photos from a belated birthday treat this morning at Qi Yuan, I promise you another coverage with more items savoured. And this time, with higher quality photos as my makan gang tugged in, among them a sharp shooter with her DSLR. But before that, I shall have a short review over my Domino's Pizza dinner. Nothing new except for the Chocolate Lava Cake.

Yup, I had it delivered to my doorstep. Hence it was in an aluminium foil casing. It turned out to be smaller than the advertised size. Judging by its price, its still abit steep for RM4.40 AFTER a 50% discount. I mean, who would pay RM8 for a piece of cake the size smaller than the saucer for your teacup.

Though it indeed tastes good.... and it means business when it proclaimed itself to be LAVA cake. The rich chocolate sauce was indeed oozing out though the cake was only eaten after we finished our pizzas, around half an hour later after it was delivered? Verdict? Not bad. Decent dessert for a fast food chain.

No comments: