Saturday, March 12, 2011

Food updates.... and how I get through a 6 working days week

Retail therapy is necessary when people throw crap at you most of the time sometimes. Or when it's 6 working day week. I'm so glad to have my hands on my Rum and Raisin Ice Cream. It's hard to find Rum and Raisin flavour in Ipoh. Even Baskin Robbins has STOPPED SELLING it for some "halal" issues. Ishhh....

I have expectation how will this taste like but curiosity prompted me get a pack from the shelves. I bought it for RM4. Just for the sake of trying. And to inform my dear followers of my blog and Facebook of this new product. Hope my dear readers are blessed despite there are some minorities who are offended by my constant spamming on Facebook over updates of food, those bloody follower of Dayo Wong's philosophy. =p

No comments: