Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spaghetti Grill, Midvalley


The second day of my weekend in KL last month. It was Midvalley again due to convenience. And my friend was lazy to brace through the jam in One U and the Bukit Bintang area. At first I thought of eating something "non-Western" as I had TGIF the night before. But my friend thought of introducing this place which serves quite economical Western meals. Spaghetti Grill is situated at the ground flour of Midvalley, same row with Delicious and Chilli's.

You get a main course and a drink for RM9.95++ for the lunch set. You can choose from quite a substantial list of options ranging from pastas to pizzas to salad and other mains. This is the Meatball Spaghetti. Erm, very simple dish. Nothing really special.

The Peperoni Pizza... thin crust. Erm... doesn't look that appetizing. Too symmetrical, you get 1 3/4 slice of peperoni per slice of pizza =p

My Black Pepper Sauce Grilled Chicken Spaghetti. Nothing really spectacular but still palatable. Chicken breast used is surprisingly tender. The sauce is something like cream of mushroom soup but sprinkled with ground peppercorns.

This is a Calzone... a "inversed" pizza. The mozarella cheese and toppings are stuffed inside this dough/pastry. I didn't get to try this. Not everyone on my friend list is okay with food sharing. =p

The breaded fish and chips. Erm, quite a decent portion for RM10 with drinks, wat say you?

The place was almost half filled on a Sunday afternoon. I mean, which eatery in MV is not filled on a weekend. They have a bar counter with good ambiance (yes, they serve beers!) to catch a live footie match, provided they have a happening crowd. Do check out the autographed jerseys and posters on the wall. There is this MU jersey signed by George Best
Signing off now.... finally, a full cover up on my weekend KL trip. (I still have pending posts on Valentine's Day and my Penang trip)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a shit meal time in the restaurant. The waiters were not attentive to us at all but rather to the match plating on tv!!To order the food, ask for some sauce and to get the bill was a mission. I've never experienced such poor service in my life.never going there again.